Publicado: Mar May 04, 2010 6:37 pm Asunto: Impedir copiar post e imágenes ELVIS IN CONCERT: ELVIS PRESLEY Country Memories (2 LP's)

Translate

Elvis In Concert was a Special CBS presentation aired on October 3rd, 1977 from 8.00 to 9.00 p.m in the United States. This special consisted in some of the last perfomances that Elvis ever done on stage in June 1977. It had Elvis Presley lot of Elvis Presley fan comments, an interview with Vernon Presley, and a final message recorded after Elvis's dead.

20 oct 2012

ELVIS PRESLEY Country Memories (2 LP's)

(RCA R-244069)
En el año 1978, se editó en el sello RCA, un doble album titulado COUNTRY MEMORIES. Esta fue una publicación especial de RCA Record Club. Todas las canciones previamente editadas en otros discos, esto se trató de un recopilatorio de canciones country de Elvis.


Side 1
1. I'll Hold You in My Heart
2. Welcome To My World
3. It Keeps Right On A-Hurtin'
4. Release Me
5. Make The World Go Away

Side 2
6. Snowbird
7. Early Morning Rain
8. I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry
9. Funny How Time Slips Away
10. I'm Movin' On

Side 3
11. Help Me Make it Through the Night
12. You Don't Know Me
13. How Great Thou Art
14. I Washed My Hands In Muddy Water
15. I Forgot to Remember To Forget

Side 4
16. You're Cheatin' Heart
17. Baby Let's Play House
18. Whole Lotta Shakin' Goin' On
19. Gentle On My Mind
20. For The Good Times



RCA S 244089
También editada en cartucho de 8 pistas (8 track Stereo)


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario