Publicado: Mar May 04, 2010 6:37 pm Asunto: Impedir copiar post e imágenes ELVIS IN CONCERT: Elvis fans comments as filmed by CBS in 1977

Translate

Elvis In Concert was a Special CBS presentation aired on October 3rd, 1977 from 8.00 to 9.00 p.m in the United States. This special consisted in some of the last perfomances that Elvis ever done on stage in June 1977. It had Elvis Presley lot of Elvis Presley fan comments, an interview with Vernon Presley, and a final message recorded after Elvis's dead.

22 feb 2012

Elvis fans comments as filmed by CBS in 1977

Estos son algunos de los comentarios de fans que aparecen en el especial de la CBS Elvis In Concert. En inglés. Si lo quieres ver en el video, subtitulado al español, pincha aquí.

"I'm gonna see 'Elvis the Pelvis' and it's gonna be great!" "He is just the king." "The king." "He's the king." "The king of music." "King." "He is the king." "He's the king, he's great, I love him." "He's the king." "He will always be the king no matter what." "I think he's a good clean fellow." "I have been to his home many times. Touched the gate and everything. In fact it turns me on just to do that -- what's I'm going to do when I watch him tonight? They've got an ambulance waiting by." "If he said, 'Come along, let's go' I wouldn't look back." "I imagine he'll still be as good-looking as he always was, just older." "I think when I first knew him he wasn't playing the type of music I like. But now I think it's just all tremendous." "Yes, I was in love with him." "Oh, he's such a sexy person.' "I'm not a spring chicken anymore." "He's great." "I got a daughter about 12 years old and I talk about Elvis, and about how great he was when I was growing up; she has no idea who the man is. And I think, 'A kid can't grow up not knowing who Elvis Presley is!'" "Uh, retired people, and all ages come to see him I think." "I think that it's a lot of the flashy clothes he wears and everything. It seems like all women like that." "I like the stuff he buys, the cars, you know, the rings, those clothes, the quality, I mean; and I think he's a very religious person, I mean, uh, but he's human, I mean, uh, he cusses on stage but that's human, I mean, he's religious like, he's nice to people, I mean, he's, he's human." "Oh, I'm so nervous I can't stand it." "He's so special and everything, and he's the best-looking guy in the world." "This is about my twenty-eighth concert since 1972." "Elvis means to me? A legend (laughs)." "I'm so excited, I could just, oh, I can't wait!"